RATES & TERMS
FIT Rates for 2023 – 2024
PEPPER GARDEN COTTAGE
|LOW||US$ 335 net||US$ 265 net||US$ 195 net|
|HIGH||US$ 445 net||US$ 295 net||US$ 225 net|
|PEAK||US$ 490 net||US$ 345 net||US$ 250 net|
Low: 1st May – 14th July 2023
High 2023: 15th July – 15th December 2023
11th Jan 2023 – 30th April 2023
Peak: 16th Dec 2023 – 10th Jan 2024
- All prices quoted in US$ and are INCLUSIVE of all mandatory taxes Service Charge (10%), Pradeshiya Sabha Tax (1%) and Tourist Board Tax (1 %)
- Prices are for BB (includes breakfast for Two)
- Lunch Rate US$ 8-15 net per person and Dinner Rate US$25 net per person
- The rates are for DBL occupancy. The cost of an extra bed is US$50 net. For children under 7 US$30 net. Under 2 FOC.
- Bookings during the period of 16th December till 10th January – require a minimum stay of 02 nights
- Cancellation policy during COVID recovery period – Free cancellation or date change outside of peak period. Peak period Free cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival or free cancellation if either participating country goes to red protocol, or a guest contracts Covid and has a positive test result.
Cancellation policy from Dec 20th 2023 to 10 th January 2024
- 50% of room rate for cancellations made 45 days in advance.
- 100% of room rate for cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of date of stay.
- 10 th January to 30 th March 2024 30% of room rate if cancellation made 15 days prior to stay.
- 100% of room rate if cancellation made less than 7 days in advance of booking.
Villa Suite: 02 Adults + 02 children
Pepper Garden cottage(Deluxe Double ) : 2 Adults 1 child
Forest Pavilion : 2 Adults (no extra beds or children possible)
FOREST PAVILIONS AGREEMENT: This unique and beautiful room experience needs further acknowledgement from each agent & guest for this room type that they understand this is a true nature experience for nature lovers and they are likely to encounter insects, small lizards, frogs, wildlife etc. as they would in any camp, both around and potentially inside their Pavilion. Beds have
full mosquito nets for sleep; pavilion enclosed by blinds and thick canvas curtains at night.
Bathrooms are attached outdoor hot water.
Please confirm your understanding of this room type when booking with the guest and returning the booking form. Please also get this confirmation from your clients.